Spring has almost sprung! We've had a real taste of it over the last couple days here in Columbus.
The change of season is a great time to signal some basic household maintenance tasks that can go a long way in keeping your family safe and your house in good working condition. Outside of the oil change, most can be done in a matter of minutes. Of course you could perform these tasks more often or as needed, but I love the change of seasons as a general guideline. If you would like a printable copy of this list with room to add your own seasonal tasks, click here.
|Hallway smoke detector batteries...check!|
- Check and change your smoke detector batteries.
- Check and change your furnace filter.
- Check and change your refrigerator water filter.
- Replace your toothbrushes.
- Wash your make up brushes.
- Check the expiration of your condiments and clean out your fridge door.
- Clean out of your car and change your oil.
- Back up your computer’s hard drive.
Do you have a seasonal task I've forgotten, that you do regularly to make your life easier or that you do to help keep your car, home or possessions in tip top shape? If so, please share it below!